Volunteering to serve on a committee is an excellent way to learn more about WESH and a great way to take on a leadership role in the organization. All WESH members are eligible to serve on WESH Committees. WESH Committee work is an excellent way to network and learn with fellow members, AND give back to the WESH.
Your Participation Helps WESH and Your Career!
- Committee work is the vehicle for WESH to carry out its mission.
- Most committees meet (via teleconference) monthly for approximate one hour discussion.
- Participation in every call is encouraged, but not required (WESH understands that personal and professional conflicts will occur).
- No travel or cost – all meetings are via toll free teleconference line.
Your Participation Helps YOU!
- Committee members benefit from the opportunity to network with peers and colleagues via monthly conference calls and cooperative projects. Through their involvement, committee members learn about new resources and gain new insights that they can apply to their positions.
- Committee members are recognized for volunteering time and expertise to help WESH. Involvement at the committee level is encouraged.