Deadline to submit articles & tidbits: December 15, 2014 -- Publication date goal: mid-January 2015
Call for news articles, commentaries, book reviews, opinion pieces about leadership development, photos (especially WESH and ELAM/ELUM activities), news about you and colleagues, and job opportunities. For those of us not in attendance, we especially need summaries of sessions at the upcoming annual AAMC (Association of American Medical Colleges) meeting, Learn Serve Lead, November 7-11, 2014, in Chicago. We are eager for summaries of featured speaker presentations:
• Mahzarin Benaji, PhD, Harvard University professor of social ethics (specialty on human biases)
• Alan Alda, actor, writer, and director
• General Stanley McChrystal, former commander of U.S. and international forces in Afghanistan
• AAMC President and CEO Darrell G. Kirch MD
• Any of the 11 Thought Leader sessions and GWIM programs
• Any other presentations of interest
Send questions and articles go to:WESH Leadership Journal Editor: Kristine M Lohr, MD at email@example.com
Women Executives in Science & Healthcare communicates with its members through two publications, as part of our broad effort to advance and promote women in senior leadership positions.
Spotlights, published quarterly, features members’ career updates, current events, and short features targeting leadership and professional growth.
The Leadership Journal, published twice annually, features in-depth articles targeting leadership and professional growth.